See why-does-the-print-key-not-work-in-some-windows. Hint: Run Greenshot with administrator privileges.
Finally! I found a solution that worked for the Nvidia error code 28. During installation I kept getting an error (both Nvidia installer and Windows Update). Tried to remove all references to the Nvidia driver but nothing worked. Did safe mode, cleaning registry, etc. But nothing seamed to fix the “code 28” error.
Until I lanched the “sfc /scannow” (more on the System File Checker tool in the Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files). But after running sfc and it fixed so system files the Nvidia driver installation was again running like a life through butter 🙂
Problem solved! (I did this fix on Win10 build 10074).
See Craig Buckler’s post on sitepoint.com
- Backup HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers
- Delete or rename the folders to get the one you need at the top. Note: Windows 8 only support 15 shell icon overlay identifiers! See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4411336/shelliconoverlayidentifiers-why-so-few
Have you tried to removed the “Send To OneNote” box? Unchecked the “Start with OneNote” but still you keep getting the annoying dialog? Goto OneNote options
- Open; Options
- Uncheck; Display > Place OneNote icon in the notification area of the taskbar.
If you get the “taskmgr.exe… The parameter is incorrect.” dialog.. keep reading.
Here’s a short is of the best utility applications for Windows
- Ditto – clipboard extension (can’t live without!)
- Xplorer2 (also in 64bit!)
- 7-Zip (64bit? yes!)
- Notepad++ and Notepad2 (64bit??.. yes!!)