Visual Studio 2015 Update 1. The release has fixed the C# assembly cannot access Nullable property exposed by C++/CLI class library. Nice! 🙂
How to add solution platforms to the VS2010 toolbar.
- Right click any toolbar and select customize…
- Goto commands tab
- Click toolbar radio button – and scroll to e.g. Standard (this is the toolbar you like to edit)
- Click the Add Command… button
- In the categories list locate Build
- And then in the Commands list locate Solution Platform. Select it and click OK
- Then use the Move up/move down buttons to position the command.
- Click Close (your done!)
Intellisense don’t work in C++/CLI/Mixed mode project from VS2010… by design Redmond? Check.. this article on Microsoft Connect http://tinyurl.com/34qrz4s
You can try Visual Assist X from Whole Tomato Software it solves the problem and reintroduce the intellisense in mixed mode projects. Download here.
If you rename a resx inside Visual Studio and rebuild.. creating a new assembly. The resource name is still the same as before. BUT if you delete the solution .ncb file and rebuild again THEN the resx/resource have the new name in the assembly! Check using Red Gate Reflector. This is tested and verified on Visual Studio 20005 sp1.